Guildford Garden Centre has been a landmark in the Guildford community for almost 30 years. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service, professional advice and a fantastic range of plants, trees, garden care products, garden decor and gifts. We are looking for experienced horticultural staff to join our team. The following positions are available at the moment.
RETAIL SALES STAFF - APPLICATIONS CLOSE 5PM MONDAY 12 OCTOBER 2020
We are looking for staff who have worked in horticultural retail sales, especially in a nursery or garden centre. Basic computer skills are required with experience in Excel and retail POS systems an advantage.
- Certification 3 in Horticulture or equivalent
- Applications with relevant horticultural experience will be considered
- Computer skills training and experience
- Customer service and sales in person, by phone and electronically
- Assist with maintenance of green stock
- Merchandising and in store displays
- Stock control including maintenance of online store
- 4 days per week including one weekend shift
- Hours 8.45am - 5.15pm each day
CASUAL STAFF POSITIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE
Email your application to Joanne Harris by 5pm Monday 12 October 2020 email: firstname.lastname@example.org